52 Acres in New Socorro Heights

Skip to product information
1 of
1 of 3

Get away from the hustle an bustle and stretch out on this vast 52 acre tract.  Enjoy your freedom on this West Texas ranch. The property lays out nearly flat, with a dirt road for access running north to south through the middle of the parcel.  Each morning you can watch the sun rise over the Smith Mesa to the east.  The Finlay mountains like in the skyline to the South east just past diablo canyon.  This off grid property offers the perfect place for you to camp, or build a cabin or tiny home.   A neighboring parcel ½ mile away already has a cabin built on it.

This property is located about 45 miles from El Paso.  When you need supplies, the town of Fort Hancock is conveniently located just 12 miles away.

Hudspeth County Texas is in the Western most part of Texas where the local attitude is “live and let live”.  The arid climate provides dry, clean air and a rugged beauty in the landscapes that surround this parcel.

Access to this property is both legal and physical.  Turn north off Highway 60 onto Mosely Rd and follow for approximately 11 miles.  Then turn East on an unnamed dirt road for 1 mile until you reach the property.

Power: Would be solar
Sewer: Would be septic
Title: Warranty Deed
POA/HOA Fees: None known
Taxes: $120.39 annual


52 Acres in New Socorro Heights

52 Acres in New Socorro Heights

Regular price $24,997
Regular price Sale price Cash Price: $24,997

$249 Reserve this property now!

Down Payment: $1,499

Finance Price: $379/72 months

View full details

52.683 acres






Fort Hancock, TX 79839, USA

Any Questions? Contact Us
Parcel #



Legal Description



Nearest Cities

Fort Hancock, Texas

Fort Hancock, Texas


Rural Land

Rural Land


McGuire Rd, Fort Hancock, TX 79839, USA

McGuire Rd, Fort Hancock, TX 79839, USA

Any Questions? Contact Us

Let us help you find your perfect property.

  • Take a look at our property listings that are available for sale. Then choose whether you would like to buy the property outright or access our convenient financing terms. (Everyone is approved for financing.) Then simply pay the document fee via PayPal or debit/credit card to reserve the property. We will then contact you through email with a purchase agreement to sign via DocHub (electronic signing service). You can then complete the payment with a check, ACH deposit, or through a title agency (for an added fee), and we will deed the property into your name. Then, you are on your way!

  • No, we are NOT Realtors, but rather land investors.  Real estate agents sell land for others as middlemen, increasing the price in order to earn a commission.  We diligently search the market and buy properties that we believe are good investments.  We then offer some of these properties directly to the public.  Our properties are available at discounted prices because you are buying directly from the property owners – us.

  • Our company is registered in the State of Wyoming. You are welcome to look us up on the Wyoming Secretary of State business page. We also will gladly provide a copy of the Warranty Deed for each of our properties, registered in our company name – Bana Properites LLC. You can also look this information up for any property you are interested in purchasing through the county website.

  • Since we buy property all over the USA, we cannot meet you to “show” you the property.  However, this is vacant land and not a house that needs to be “unlocked.”  We encourage you to drive out and visit the property you are interested in buying using the address and google maps coordinates we provide.

  • Property taxes billed (yearly) after the purchase of the property are the new buyer’s responsibility.  If you are buying the property on terms, we will contact you directly with this bill each year.  We carefully select properties with low tax bills that won’t add a large burden to the new owner.

  • Generally speaking, you need to pay the property off  before building.  In some cases, with written permission from us, you may be able to make improvements, as long as you follow and comply with all local building codes and permits.